The Boss
The Hitman
The Informer
The Seducer
The Driver
The Pusher

Be the first to know about new entries in Guerino's blog: join Guerino's Family by sendimg us a request by email






Powered by Blogger




eXTReMe Tracker



Thursday, March 23, 2006

Top Selection of the Day
Invest in your Breast
"Ever since I was 12, I've wanted to get my boobs done. I didn't want to be like Pam Anderson or anything, nothing kinky. I just wanted to look normal. Plastic Assets gave me the opportunity to do the procedure discreetly and best of all, it was free!" (Catherine, 20, Seattle)
Launch

Awful Plastic Surgery
The good, bad, and ugly of celebrity plastic surgery.
Plastic surgery is a general term for operative manual and instrumental treatment which is performed for functional or aesthetic reasons. Some people appear to become addicted to cosmetic surgery, possibly because of body dysmorphic disorder. Sufficient amounts of repeated cosmetic surgery can lead to irreversible damage to the normal body structure. However, due to the high cost of repeated cosmetic surgery, this disorder is generally one limited to the wealthy

Launch

Before and After
In 1993, I received a scholarship to attend the School for Film and Television in New York City and the Connecticut School of Broadcasting in Farmington, CT. While in school, one of the skills that I learned and mastered was the technique of applying makeup that looked flawless on print, video, TV and film. I also learned how lighting changes the look of makeup; and how to compensate so that the makeup always looks radiant and flawless
Launch

Dating my daughter
This application will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement, job history, lineage, and current medical report from your doctor
Launch

Inner Blonde Quiz :-)
Time to do the inner-blonde test! Pay close attention! There are 10 questions, so you should be able to answer them all in 5 minutes. DO NOT look at the answers found at the end of this document, that would be cheating! Write each of your answers down, it makes a difference
Launch

Things My Boyfriend Says
While He was playing Civilization 4 I decided to go to the store. He asked if I would bring him back something, I said no, and he said: "And I was just going to name this city I conquered after you. I guess I'll have to call it Bitchburg."
Launch

Guide to Flirting
Flirting is much more than just a bit of fun: it is a universal and essential aspect of human interaction. Anthropological research shows that flirting is to be found, in some form, in all cultures and societies around the world. Flirting is a basic instinct, part of human nature. This is not surprising: if we did not initiate contact and express interest in members of the opposite sex, we would not progress to reproduction, and the human species would become extinct
Launch

I want this: Lover's Cups
Lover's Cups explore the idea of sharing feelings of drinking between two people in different places by using cups as communication interfaces of drinking. Two cups are wireless connected to each other with sip sensors and LED illumination. The Lover's cups will glow when your lover is drinking. When both of you are drinking at the same time, both of the Lover's Cups glow and celebrate this virtual kiss
Launch

Enjoy
G.

Comments on ""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (March 24, 2006 6:19 AM) : 

Apparently some geeks are turning playing WOW into real jobs.

http://goofyblog.net/?p=224

LOL

 

Blogger Guerino said ... (March 24, 2006 10:18 AM) : 

I'm becoming a master player of Pro Evolution Soccer for PS2... Maybe I should apply for a job in Yahoo too.

:-)

Thank you for yor link.

Guerino

 

post a comment