The Boss
The Hitman
The Informer
The Seducer
The Driver
The Pusher

Be the first to know about new entries in Guerino's blog: join Guerino's Family by sendimg us a request by email






Powered by Blogger




eXTReMe Tracker



Saturday, January 21, 2006

Top Selection of the Day
Everyday
365 pages ago I had a very silly idea. Draw a page everyday for one year. Each day I spent around 1 hour on the page, sometimes more, sometimes less. There was never any planning or preparation, I would just go at it whenever I had a spare moment in my day and had something I needed to write or draw. Launch

The Best UFO Pictures Ever Taken
This website contains many of the best UFO photographs ever taken.
Launch

The "WoW" signal
"Wow" remains the strongest and clearest signal ever received from an unknown source in space, as well as the most fascinating and unexplainable.
Launch

We taste terrible.
This is the winning message of the Space Show's first ever "Message to Space" competition.
Launch

PacMan
Live from the University of Michigan
Launch

Alien in the Room (I want to escape)
Launch

Enjoy
G.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment