The Boss
The Hitman
The Informer
The Seducer
The Driver
The Pusher

Be the first to know about new entries in Guerino's blog: join Guerino's Family by sendimg us a request by email






Powered by Blogger




eXTReMe Tracker



Thursday, September 29, 2005

World stars of Soccer
Launch

Hold your drink
Launch

Comments on ""

 

Anonymous Dome said ... (September 29, 2005 6:01 PM) : 

Porca trota, oltre i 38 secondi non vado, del resto in genere la trinco in meno tempo la pinta...

 

Anonymous Dome said ... (September 29, 2005 6:41 PM) : 

41,16 vai dome vai

 

Anonymous Guerino said ... (September 29, 2005 6:44 PM) : 

Io non riesco mai a superare i 25 secondi....

 

Anonymous guerino said ... (September 29, 2005 6:47 PM) : 

...forse è perchè ho il mouse sporco!!!

 

Anonymous Dome said ... (September 29, 2005 6:58 PM) : 

45.93 come on.........

 

Blogger Andrea said ... (September 29, 2005 8:48 PM) : 

45,387!!!

 

Blogger Andrea said ... (September 29, 2005 8:50 PM) : 

dome, ma tu sei
D.O.M.E.: Device Optimized for Mathematics and Exploration ????

 

Blogger Andrea said ... (September 29, 2005 8:51 PM) : 

io....
A.N.V.I.T.: Artificial Networked Violence and Infiltration Technician

;-)

 

Anonymous Luca said ... (September 30, 2005 10:04 AM) : 

50.032! Continuate a tentare, umani.

L.U.C.A.: Lifelike Ultimate Calculation Android

 

Blogger Andrea said ... (October 01, 2005 12:03 PM) : 

luca c'ha il mouse a infrarossi.....non vale!!!!

 

Anonymous dome said ... (October 04, 2005 7:12 PM) : 

48

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 14, 2006 4:15 AM) : 

Great work!
[url=http://iinrygyv.com/emsz/oiyv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bnysknkf.com/lypk/gsxq.html]Cool site[/url]

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 14, 2006 4:15 AM) : 

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 14, 2006 4:15 AM) : 

Good design!
http://iinrygyv.com/emsz/oiyv.html | http://enizdznx.com/kfyx/uaia.html

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (April 26, 2013 12:30 PM) : 

My name's Mohamed from Wirrabara, Australia and I just wanted to tell you your article is quite entertaining. The clarity of your post is very good and I can suppose you are an expert on this subject. With your authorization, would you allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up-to-date with new posts? Thanks a ton and please keep up the nice work.

My webpage ... Home credit line

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (April 29, 2013 1:00 PM) : 

I'm a writer from Cambiano, Italia just submitted this to a colleague who is running some research on this. And she in fact ordered me lunch only because I stumbled upon it for her... lol. Actually, allow me to paraphrase this.... Thanks for the food... But yeah, thanx for investing all that time to write about this matter here on your blog.

Feel free to surf to my homepage: 43473

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (April 30, 2013 12:56 PM) : 

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot
you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Feel free to visit my webpage - organic insect repellent

 

post a comment